The authors would like to thank two anonymous referees and Malcolm Getz of Vanderbilt University for their valuable comment and discussion of earlier drafts of this paper. This research was supported by grants from National Taiwan University under the Aim for Top University Project and National Science Council of Taiwan.
QUALITY AND ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN HIGHER EDUCATION: A SEMIPARAMETRIC SMOOTH COEFFICIENT ESTIMATION
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 138–149, January 2011
How to Cite
FU, T.-T., HUANG, C. J. and YANG, Y.-L. (2011), QUALITY AND ECONOMIES OF SCALE IN HIGHER EDUCATION: A SEMIPARAMETRIC SMOOTH COEFFICIENT ESTIMATION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 29: 138–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00201.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2010
- Online Early publication April 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!