I thank Jean Boivin, Stefania D’Amico, and Jane Binner for helpful suggestions. This paper has greatly benefited from the generous comments of three anonymous reviewers and the editor, Steven Yamarik. I also thank the conference participants of the 83rd Western Economic Association International. This research was sponsored by the Faculty Research Grant of the College of Business and Economics, California State University, Fullerton.
THE ASYMMETRIC IMPACT OF “INFORMATIVE” AND “UNINFORMATIVE” FEDERAL OPEN MARKET COMMITTEE STATEMENTS ON ASSET PRICES
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 469–493, October 2011
How to Cite
FARKA, M. (2011), THE ASYMMETRIC IMPACT OF “INFORMATIVE” AND “UNINFORMATIVE” FEDERAL OPEN MARKET COMMITTEE STATEMENTS ON ASSET PRICES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 29: 469–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00227.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- Online Early publication October 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!