The author would like to thank Suthiphand Chirathivat, Worawet Suwanrada, Waranya Teokul, seminar participants at the University of Hawaii and Chulalongkorn University, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. This research was initiated while the author was a visiting researcher at Chulalongkorn University in 2003–2004. The Asian Public Intellectuals Fellowship Program sponsored the visiting assignment, which is gratefully acknowledged.
LEGISLATOR INCENTIVES IN A FRAGILE DEMOCRACY: EVIDENCE FROM BUDGET ALLOCATION IN THAILAND
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 407–415, July 2011
How to Cite
KAWAURA, A. (2011), LEGISLATOR INCENTIVES IN A FRAGILE DEMOCRACY: EVIDENCE FROM BUDGET ALLOCATION IN THAILAND. Contemporary Economic Policy, 29: 407–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00229.x
- Issue online: 23 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2010
- Online Early publication September 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!