I am grateful to the editor of this journal, Wade Martin, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are mine. This research is partly supported by a Startup Research Grant (SUG 33/06) from the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
DETERMINANTS AND EFFECTS OF RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS IN CHINA'S EMERGING MARKET
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
© 2010 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 129–147, January 2012
How to Cite
ZHOU, W. (2012), DETERMINANTS AND EFFECTS OF RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS IN CHINA'S EMERGING MARKET. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 129–147. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00242.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!