I would like to thank Robert Stavins, Cary Coglianese, Dan Fiorino, and three anonymous referees for comments on various drafts as well as Julie K. Spyres and Jenifer Nash for providing information about the EPA's Performance Track program.
PARTICIPATION OF FIRMS IN VOLUNTARY ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION PROGRAMS: AN ANALYSIS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CAPITAL MARKET PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 13–28, January 2012
How to Cite
YU, F. (2012), PARTICIPATION OF FIRMS IN VOLUNTARY ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION PROGRAMS: AN ANALYSIS OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND CAPITAL MARKET PERFORMANCE. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 13–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00248.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!