R.B. and F.M.M. acknowledge the financial support of the Australian Research Council (ARC Grants DP 0557885 and 0663768). The authors thank Fernando Camacho, Steven Hamilton, and Tom Gole, participants at the 2008 Association for Public Economic Theory Conference, Robert Michaels, and an anonymous referee for useful comments. The authors are thankful to Cardy Man for research assistance. The usual disclaimer applies.
TESTING REGULATORY CONSISTENCY
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 60–74, January 2012
How to Cite
BREUNIG, R. and MENEZES, F. M. (2012), TESTING REGULATORY CONSISTENCY. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 60–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00249.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!