The authors are grateful to the DNB's visiting scholar program for enabling Rasmus Kattai to visit the DNB to work on this paper. We thank Massimo Giuliodori for allowing us to use the data set he assembled and Peter Keus of De Nederlandsche Bank for his work in collating additional data. We are grateful to two anonymous referees as well as seminar participants at the Universities of Amsterdam and Cape Town, the Estonian Economic Association, the CIRANO Workshop on Data revision, the KOF Workshop on data revision, and the Nederlandsche Bank for helpful comments. Thanks also to Simon van Norden for very useful feedback. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of De Nederlandsche Bank or Eesti Pank.
HOW RELIABLE ARE CYCLICALLY ADJUSTED BUDGET BALANCES IN REAL TIME?
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 75–92, January 2012
How to Cite
HUGHES HALLETT, A., KATTAI, R. and LEWIS, J. (2012), HOW RELIABLE ARE CYCLICALLY ADJUSTED BUDGET BALANCES IN REAL TIME?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 75–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00250.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!