Thanks to Kristen Monahan for research assistance. Thanks to Deborah Mulville of Dollar Financial Group for cooperation with and assistance to the survey research team. The views expressed in this article (and any errors) are the author's.
SOME NEW EVIDENCE ON COMPETITION IN PAYDAY LENDING MARKETS
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 149–161, April 2012
How to Cite
STANGO, V. (2012), SOME NEW EVIDENCE ON COMPETITION IN PAYDAY LENDING MARKETS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 149–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00254.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Online Early publication March 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!