The authors thank Bob Tollison, Dennis Wilson, and participants on panels at the Southern Economic Association Meetings and Academy of Economics and Finance Meetings, an anonymous referee, and the editor for useful comments and suggestions.
A MATCHED PAIRS ANALYSIS OF STATE GROWTH DIFFERENCES
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 293–305, April 2012
How to Cite
GOFF, B., LEBEDINSKY, A. and LILE, S. (2012), A MATCHED PAIRS ANALYSIS OF STATE GROWTH DIFFERENCES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 293–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00258.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Online Early publication April 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!