The views expressed here are the authors' own and do not necessarily reflect those of the OECD or its member countries. The senior authorship is shared.
THE COST OF LAND USE REGULATION VERSUS THE VALUE OF INDIVIDUAL EXEMPTION: OREGON BALLOT MEASURES 37 AND 49
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 195–214, April 2012
How to Cite
HASCIC, I. and WU, J. (2012), THE COST OF LAND USE REGULATION VERSUS THE VALUE OF INDIVIDUAL EXEMPTION: OREGON BALLOT MEASURES 37 AND 49. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 195–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00259.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Online Early publication April 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!