The authors wish to thank David Zimmer for his extensive assistance and advice regarding the programing and estimation issues. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Symposium on Population Dynamics in the Circumpolar North, Umea University, Sweden: June 2008; Research Colloquium, Statistics Denmark, Copenhagen: June 2008; and the 45th Conference of the Missouri Valley Economic Association: October 2008.
ACTIVE LABOR MARKET PROGRAMS AND REGIONAL MOBILITY OF LABOR: EVIDENCE FROM THE SWEDISH RECESSION, 1994–1995
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 178–194, April 2012
How to Cite
NAKOSTEEN, R. A., WESTERLUND, O. and ZIMMER, M. (2012), ACTIVE LABOR MARKET PROGRAMS AND REGIONAL MOBILITY OF LABOR: EVIDENCE FROM THE SWEDISH RECESSION, 1994–1995. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 178–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00263.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Online Early publication June 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!