The authors would like to thank Chris Barrett, Marianne Bitler, Celeste Carruthers, Barbara Devaney, Andy Gill, Phil Gleason, Joanne Guthrie, Bob Mead, Dave Ribar, participants in the “The Effect of School Meal Programs” session at the APPAM Research Conference in fall 2009, and three anonymous referees for many helpful discussions and comments on an earlier draft entitled “Do Means-Tested School Lunch Subsidies Change Children's Weekly Consumption Patterns?”
DO SCHOOL LUNCH SUBSIDIES CHANGE THE DIETARY PATTERNS OF CHILDREN FROM LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 362–381, July 2012
How to Cite
HOWARD, L. L. and PRAKASH, N. (2012), DO SCHOOL LUNCH SUBSIDIES CHANGE THE DIETARY PATTERNS OF CHILDREN FROM LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLDS?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 362–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00264.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Online Early publication June 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!