We would like to thank Joan-Ramon Borrell Arque, Joan Calzada, Rodney Fort, Leo Kahane, Stephen Shmanske, Stefan Szymanski, conference participants at Gijon 2008, and seminar participants from California State University (Eastbay), Universitat Pompeu Fabra and University of Barcelona for helpful comments and suggestions on previous versions of this paper. Special credit is due to three anonymous referees and the co-editor Brad Humphreys, who significantly helped to improve the paper. We also gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant No. 100014-120503) and the research fund of the University of Zurich (Grant No. 53024501).
SALARY CAP REGULATION IN PROFESSIONAL TEAM SPORTS
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 307–319, July 2012
How to Cite
DIETL, H. M., FRANCK, E., LANG, M. and RATHKE, A. (2012), SALARY CAP REGULATION IN PROFESSIONAL TEAM SPORTS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 307–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00265.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Online Early publication March 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!