The author gratefully acknowledges valuable input provided by an anonymous reviewer and by editor Robert Michaels, and would like to thank, without implicating, David Lee, Marco Costanigro, Tim Martinson, Marc Smith, and Jerry White for helpful comments and discussions.
THE ECONOMICS OF INTRODUCING WINE INTO GROCERY STORES
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 382–398, July 2012
How to Cite
RICKARD, B. J. (2012), THE ECONOMICS OF INTRODUCING WINE INTO GROCERY STORES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 382–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00272.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Online Early publication June 27, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!