The authors appreciate the help of Terry Taylor of the Associated Press. We are also thankful for helpful feedback from Matt Ryan, Brad Humphreys, three anonymous referees, and participants in the Research Seminar Series at SPEA-IUB, as well as to Jesse Musgrave, Jennifer Pollitt, and Joseph Min Kim for their assistance in data collection. The authors are solely responsible for any errors.
ARE SURVEYS OF EXPERTS UNBIASED? EVIDENCE FROM COLLEGE FOOTBALL RANKINGS
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 502–522, October 2012
How to Cite
ROSS, J. M., LARSON, S. E. and WALL, C. (2012), ARE SURVEYS OF EXPERTS UNBIASED? EVIDENCE FROM COLLEGE FOOTBALL RANKINGS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 502–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00275.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!