The author is grateful for comments and suggestions made by Stephen Yamarik and three anonymous referees, and thanks the Center for International Economic Research in Turin, Italy for a fellowship that supported part of this research.
FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND INCOME IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 163–175, January 2013
How to Cite
BALIAMOUNE-LUTZ, M. (2013), FINANCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND INCOME IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 163–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00281.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!