The authors thank all who helped us design the arsenic survey questionnaire (Paan Jindapon, Klaus Moeltner, Mark Walker), improve on it (Trudy Cameron, J. R. DeShazo, Kerry Smith), implement it (Laura Schauer and PA Consulting), or prepare and organize the data (Yongxia Cai, To Nguyen, Kati Stoddard). We thank Richard Dunn, Yoshi Konishi, Ximing Wu, and Steve Yen for comments on or related to this paper, and Kerry Smith is particularly acknowledged for his careful read of an earlier version of this paper. Responding to comments from three anonymous reviewers improved the paper. Data collection and analysis was supported via a grant from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's Science to Achieve Results (STAR) program, and the Texas and Utah Agricultural Experiment Stations. The conclusions stated in this manuscript are not necessarily supported by the U.S. EPA; any errors that remain are the authors' responsibility.
PERCEIVED ARSENIC-RELATED MORTALITY RISKS FOR SMOKERS AND NON-SMOKERS
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 417–429, July 2012
How to Cite
SHAW, W. D., JAKUS, P. M. and RIDDEL, M. (2012), PERCEIVED ARSENIC-RELATED MORTALITY RISKS FOR SMOKERS AND NON-SMOKERS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 417–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00283.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Online Early publication December 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!