We thank an editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. S.K. acknowledges the support by Research Settlement Fund for the new faculty of Seoul National University.
INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL FLOWS, BOOM-BUST CYCLES, AND BUSINESS CYCLE SYNCHRONIZATION IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 191–211, January 2013
How to Cite
KIM, S. and KIM, S. H. (2013), INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL FLOWS, BOOM-BUST CYCLES, AND BUSINESS CYCLE SYNCHRONIZATION IN THE ASIA PACIFIC REGION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 191–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00285.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!