We would like to thank Ian Cummins, Bradley Turner, seminar participants at the Argentinean Economic Association, and two anonymous referees for helpful and constructive comments. We are grateful to Gaston Gelos for kindly providing us with ERR announcements data. We would also like to thank Mariano Sardi and Ling Zhu for excellent research assistance. Guillermo Vuletin is grateful to the Central Bank of Argentina and Colby College Social Division Grant for financial support. Any errors are ours. The views presented are solely those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Central Bank of Argentina or its staff.
THE EFFECTS OF ALTERNATIVE EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES ON REAL EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY: EVIDENCE BASED ON A NEW DATASET
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 212–234, January 2013
How to Cite
CARRERA, J. and VULETIN, G. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF ALTERNATIVE EXCHANGE RATE REGIMES ON REAL EXCHANGE RATE VOLATILITY: EVIDENCE BASED ON A NEW DATASET. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 212–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00289.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!