An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2009 WEAI Conference in Vancouver, Canada, on June 30, 2009. The authors appreciate the session participants, four anonymous referees, and Steve Yamarik, the editor of the Journal for very helpful comments and suggestions.
HAS INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MOBILITY INCREASED IN ASIA? EVIDENCE FROM THE POST-1997 FINANCIAL CRISIS PERIOD
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 345–365, April 2013
How to Cite
KIM, W. Y. and JEON, B. N. (2013), HAS INTERNATIONAL CAPITAL MOBILITY INCREASED IN ASIA? EVIDENCE FROM THE POST-1997 FINANCIAL CRISIS PERIOD. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 345–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00294.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!