The first draft was finished when L.H. was a foreign researcher of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) and visiting researcher of the Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University. We are grateful to anonymous referees and Professor Shi Li of Beijing Normal University for constructive comments and to participants at the CES 2008 China Conference (April 17–19, 2008, Nankai University, Tianjin) for useful discussions on the earlier drafts. Thanks also go to Dr. Jin Feng for her generous help with English editing of this article and to Xinran Yang for her assistance. Financial support by the JSPS (Postdoctoral Fellowship for Foreign Researchers No. 18.06312, Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research No. 18203018 and No. 21330065), Shanghai Pujiang Program, Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (Project No. B101), the “Research Unit for Statistical and Empirical Analysis in Social Sciences” (G-COE Hi-Stat), Hitotsubashi University, and Hitotsubashi University East Asian Policy Research Project are greatly appreciated.
INCOME REDISTRIBUTION IN URBAN CHINA BY SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM—AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS BASED ON ANNUAL AND LIFETIME INCOME
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 314–331, April 2013
How to Cite
HE, L. and SATO, H. (2013), INCOME REDISTRIBUTION IN URBAN CHINA BY SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM—AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS BASED ON ANNUAL AND LIFETIME INCOME. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 314–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00301.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!