We thank Kirk Kerr, seminar participants at the 2006 WEAI Annual Conference, and DePaul University for a number of helpful comments and Maya Skowron and Tiffany Richardson for their outstanding research assistance.
LABOR MARKET DISCRIMINATION AND CAPITAL: THE EFFECTS OF FAN DISCRIMINATION ON STADIUM AND ARENA CONSTRUCTION
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 604–617, July 2013
How to Cite
BODVARSSON, Ö. B. and HUMPHREYS, B. R. (2013), LABOR MARKET DISCRIMINATION AND CAPITAL: THE EFFECTS OF FAN DISCRIMINATION ON STADIUM AND ARENA CONSTRUCTION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 604–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00303.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!