The authors are grateful to James Barth, William Brown, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and thank Yijing Shen for invaluable research assistance. Marc Weidenmier and the Lowe Institute of Political Economy kindly helped fund this student-faculty research project begun while Yang Yang was a Baker-Lowe Scholar at Claremont McKenna College.
CROSS-MARKET TRADING IN CHINA'S LARGE STATE-OWNED COMMERCIAL BANKS, 2006–2011
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 366–377, April 2013
How to Cite
BURDEKIN, R. C. K. and YANG, Y. (2013), CROSS-MARKET TRADING IN CHINA'S LARGE STATE-OWNED COMMERCIAL BANKS, 2006–2011. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00306.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!