I would like to thank Kenneth Couch, Delia Furtado, J. Richard Hill, two anonymous referees, and participants of the 2010 meetings of the Population Association of America for helpful comments on earlier drafts.
JOB DISPLACEMENT AND THE INTER-TEMPORAL MOVEMENT OF WORKERS THROUGH THE EARNINGS AND INCOME DISTRIBUTIONS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 392–406, April 2013
How to Cite
JOLLY, N. A. (2013), JOB DISPLACEMENT AND THE INTER-TEMPORAL MOVEMENT OF WORKERS THROUGH THE EARNINGS AND INCOME DISTRIBUTIONS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 392–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00311.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!