The author is grateful for the comments and suggestions on an earlier draft of the paper provided by Keith Brouhle, Tom Lyon, participants of the 2009 AEA-ASSA Meetings, Robert Mohr and participants at the University of New Hampshire Department of Economics seminar series, Marc Law, and participants at the University of Vermont Department of Economics seminar series. All remaining errors are my own.
EFFECTIVENESS OF STATE POLLUTION PREVENTION PROGRAMS AND POLICIES
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 255–278, April 2013
How to Cite
RAMIREZ HARRINGTON, D. (2013), EFFECTIVENESS OF STATE POLLUTION PREVENTION PROGRAMS AND POLICIES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 255–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2011.00312.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!