We thank the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. Department of Commerce for supporting the creation of the USAGE model and for encouraging our research on the National Export Initiative. Neither of these organizations is responsible for the contents of the paper.
DOUBLING U.S. EXPORTS UNDER THE PRESIDENT'S NATIONAL EXPORT INITIATIVE: IMPLICATIONS OF SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 440–456, April 2013
How to Cite
DIXON, P. B. and RIMMER, M. T. (2013), DOUBLING U.S. EXPORTS UNDER THE PRESIDENT'S NATIONAL EXPORT INITIATIVE: IMPLICATIONS OF SUCCESSFUL IMPLEMENTATION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 440–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00314.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!