RATINGS AND REVENUES: EVIDENCE FROM MOVIE RATINGS
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 13–21, January 2013
How to Cite
PALSSON, C., PRICE, J. and SHORES, J. (2013), RATINGS AND REVENUES: EVIDENCE FROM MOVIE RATINGS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 13–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00315.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!