FAST FOOD PRICES AND ADULT BODY WEIGHT OUTCOMES: EVIDENCE BASED ON LONGITUDINAL QUANTILE REGRESSION MODELS
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 528–536, July 2013
How to Cite
HAN, E. and POWELL, L. M. (2013), FAST FOOD PRICES AND ADULT BODY WEIGHT OUTCOMES: EVIDENCE BASED ON LONGITUDINAL QUANTILE REGRESSION MODELS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 528–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00322.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!