The authors are grateful for the comments of the editor and two anonymous referees.
MEGA-EVENTS AND SECTORAL EMPLOYMENT: THE CASE OF THE 1996 OLYMPIC GAMES
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 580–603, July 2013
How to Cite
FEDDERSEN, A. and MAENNIG, W. (2013), MEGA-EVENTS AND SECTORAL EMPLOYMENT: THE CASE OF THE 1996 OLYMPIC GAMES. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 580–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00327.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!