The results in this paper can be duplicated on the author's website (fairmodel.econ.yale.edu), and alternative base runs and experiments can be done. The MCH version is used, dated April 27, 2012. I am indebted to William Brainard for helpful comments.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SOLVE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT DEFICIT PROBLEM
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 618–628, October 2012
How to Cite
FAIR, R. C. (2012), WHAT IT TAKES TO SOLVE THE U.S. GOVERNMENT DEFICIT PROBLEM. Contemporary Economic Policy, 30: 618–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00333.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!