This research was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health under Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award T32 MH18029-20 from the National Institute of Mental Health. I thank Andrew Reschovsky, Barbara Wolfe, John Mullahy, Steven Deller, and Laura Schechter for helpful comments. I am also grateful to James Beaudoin at the Applied Population Laboratory at the University of Wisconsin for assistance with the geographic data for colleges and to Ruth Lopez Turley, Steven Lehrer, Rafael Lalive, Steven Durlauf, Ethan Cohen-Cole, and Jorge Aguero for helpful discussions and suggestions.
SOCIAL INTERACTIONS AND COLLEGE ENROLLMENT: EVIDENCE FROM THE NATIONAL EDUCATION LONGITUDINAL STUDY
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 762–778, October 2013
How to Cite
FLETCHER, J. (2013), SOCIAL INTERACTIONS AND COLLEGE ENROLLMENT: EVIDENCE FROM THE NATIONAL EDUCATION LONGITUDINAL STUDY. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 762–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00335.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!