This paper was funded in part by the Pew Charitable Trust–Economic Mobility Project. Any opinions expressed in this paper are solely the authors' and should not necessarily be attributed to the Pew Charitable Trust. We thank Scott Winship for valuable advice at all stages of the project.
MEASURING THE IMPACT OF VALUING HEALTH INSURANCE ON LEVELS AND TRENDS IN INEQUALITY AND HOW THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OF 2010 COULD AFFECT THEM
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 779–794, October 2013
How to Cite
BURKHAUSER, R. V., LARRIMORE, J. and SIMON, K. (2013), MEASURING THE IMPACT OF VALUING HEALTH INSURANCE ON LEVELS AND TRENDS IN INEQUALITY AND HOW THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OF 2010 COULD AFFECT THEM. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 779–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00336.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!