We thank two anonymous referees for their helpful comments, our discussant Glenn Follette at the AEA meetings and participants at the conferences “Post-Crisis Fiscal Consolidation Strategies for Europe” (University of Freiburg, 2011) and “Stabilization Policies” (University of Copenhagen, 2011), the 13th Banca d’Italia Public Finance Workshop (Perugia, 2011), and at seminars at the Universities of Aarhus and Oslo. We also thank Geert Langenus and Walpurga Koehler-Toeglhofer for their help in explaining large one-off data reclassifications for Belgium and Austria. The usual disclaimer applies.
FROM BUDGETARY FORECASTS TO EX POST FISCAL DATA: EXPLORING THE EVOLUTION OF FISCAL FORECAST ERRORS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 795–813, October 2013
How to Cite
BEETSMA, R., BLUHM, B., GIULIODORI, M. and WIERTS, P. (2013), FROM BUDGETARY FORECASTS TO EX POST FISCAL DATA: EXPLORING THE EVOLUTION OF FISCAL FORECAST ERRORS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 795–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00337.x
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!