Partial financial support for this study was provided by Hunt Communities, El Paso Water Utilities, Texas Department of Transportation, JPMorgan Chase Bank of El Paso, the UTEP College of Business Administration Faculty Research Grant Fund, and the UTEP University Research Institute. Econometric research assistance was provided by Avilia Bueno, Carlos Morales, Francisco Pallares, and Teodulo Soto.
ASSESSING THE IMPACTS OF LABOR MARKET AND DETERRENCE VARIABLES ON CRIME RATES IN MEXICO
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 669–690, October 2013
How to Cite
LIU, Y., FULLERTON, T. M. and ASHBY, N. J. (2013), ASSESSING THE IMPACTS OF LABOR MARKET AND DETERRENCE VARIABLES ON CRIME RATES IN MEXICO. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 669–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00339.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!