We wish to thank two anonymous reviewers and editor Brad Humphries for constructive comments that we feel have improved the quality of this article. We also thank John Polimeni and Raluca Iorgulescu for additional comments.
RENAISSANCE OR REQUIEM: IS NUCLEAR ENERGY COST EFFECTIVE IN A POST-FUKUSHIMA WORLD?
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Western Economic Association International
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 691–707, October 2013
How to Cite
SCHWARZ, P. M. and COCHRAN, J. A. (2013), RENAISSANCE OR REQUIEM: IS NUCLEAR ENERGY COST EFFECTIVE IN A POST-FUKUSHIMA WORLD?. Contemporary Economic Policy, 31: 691–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7287.2012.00341.x
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!