*East Carolina University. The research on this subject was supported by East Carolina University Research Council. The author is grateful to his colleagues William Collins and Louis H. Zincone, and to a referee for helpful suggestions. Research assistance provided by his graduate student, Lee Conyers, is also acknowledged. No one except the author is responsible for any errors, however.
EFFECT OF CAPITAL IMPORTS ON SAVINGS AND GROWTH IN LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 563–569, October 1978
How to Cite
Gulati, U. C. (1978), EFFECT OF CAPITAL IMPORTS ON SAVINGS AND GROWTH IN LESS DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. Economic Inquiry, 16: 563–569. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1978.tb00526.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!