*The authors are, respectively, at The Rand Corporation and Northwestern University.
FAMILY BEQUESTS AND THE DERIVED DEMAND FOR HEALTH INPUTS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 419–434, July 1979
How to Cite
LEIBOWITZ, A. and FRIEDMAN, B. (1979), FAMILY BEQUESTS AND THE DERIVED DEMAND FOR HEALTH INPUTS. Economic Inquiry, 17: 419–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1979.tb00540.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!