*University of Chicago. This paper was prepared for the Minneapolis Fed Conference on Models of Monetary Economies, December 7–8, 1978.1 want to thank Milton Harris for his helpful criticism.
EQUILIBRIUM IN A PURE CURRENCY ECONOMY
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 203–220, April 1980
How to Cite
LUCAS, R. E. (1980), EQUILIBRIUM IN A PURE CURRENCY ECONOMY. Economic Inquiry, 18: 203–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1980.tb00570.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!