*Boston University. I would like to thank Arnold Arluke, William Brainard, William Capron, Al Klevorick, Richard Nelson, Peter Temin, and Robert Wolf for their helpful comments. I am especially grateful to Michael Manove for a series of very helpful discussions of the ideas of this paper.
PATIENTS‘ TRUST AND THE QUALITY OF PHYSICIANS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 203–222, April 1983
How to Cite
McGUIRE, T. G. (1983), PATIENTS‘ TRUST AND THE QUALITY OF PHYSICIANS. Economic Inquiry, 21: 203–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1983.tb00626.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!