*Arizona State University. The authors wish to acknowledge the helpful research assistance of Douglas Rounds. We also wish to thank Dennis Hoffman, Tim Hannan, an anonymous referee, Steve Easton, and John Chant for their valuable comments which clarified our presentation.
WAGE DIFFERENTIALS AND RISK OF DEATH: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 271–280, April 1983
How to Cite
LOW, S. A. and McPHETERS, L. R. (1983), WAGE DIFFERENTIALS AND RISK OF DEATH: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS. Economic Inquiry, 21: 271–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1983.tb00631.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!