*St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN. The authors wish to thank the anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions.
HEROIN: PRICE ELASTICITY AND ENFORCEMENT STRATEGIES
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 557–564, October 1983
How to Cite
WHITE, M. D. and LUKSETICH, W. A. (1983), HEROIN: PRICE ELASTICITY AND ENFORCEMENT STRATEGIES. Economic Inquiry, 21: 557–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1983.tb00653.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!