*Carnegie Mellon University and NBER, and University of California in Los Angeles, respectively. We would like to thank Olivier Blanchard, Matthew Canzoneri, Benjamin Friedman, Ross Levine, Tosten Persson, Kenneth Rogoff, Richard Sweeney and a referee of this journal for very useful comments. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Bellagio Conference on “Economic Policy in Closed and Open Economics,” Tel Aviv University and NBER; we thank the participants in these workshops for their comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
RULES AND DISCRETION WITH NONCOORDINATED MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICIES
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 619–630, October 1987
How to Cite
ALESINA, A. and TABELLINI, G. (1987), RULES AND DISCRETION WITH NONCOORDINATED MONETARY AND FISCAL POLICIES. Economic Inquiry, 25: 619–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1987.tb00764.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!