*Assistant Professor, University of Kentucky. Helpful comments from Mukhtar Ali, Dan Black, Alex Cukierman, James Fackler, John Garen, Daniel Hamermesh, Richard Sweeney, Daniel Thornton, two referees, and participants in the Macroeconomics Workshop at the University of Kentucky and a session of the 1986 Western Economic Association Conference are gratefully acknowledged. Part of this research was conducted at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis with the assistance of Laura Prives and Jude Naes. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis or the Federal Reserve System.
THE CHANGING RESPONSIVENESS OF WAGES TO PRICE-LEVEL SHOCKS: EXPLICIT AND IMPLICIT INDEXATION
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 265–279, April 1988
How to Cite
Holland, A. S. (1988), THE CHANGING RESPONSIVENESS OF WAGES TO PRICE-LEVEL SHOCKS: EXPLICIT AND IMPLICIT INDEXATION. Economic Inquiry, 26: 265–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1988.tb01493.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!