*Professor, Department of Economics, Santa Clara University, and H. J. Louis Professor of Economics, Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. We wish to thank Franco Modigliani for providing many thoughtful comments on a previous draft of this paper. Thaler would also like to thank the Behavioral Economics Program at the Sloan Foundation for financial support.
THE BEHAVIORAL LIFE-CYCLE HYPOTHESIS
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 609–643, October 1988
How to Cite
Shefrin, H. M. and Thaler, R. H. (1988), THE BEHAVIORAL LIFE-CYCLE HYPOTHESIS. Economic Inquiry, 26: 609–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1988.tb01520.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!