*Professor, Department of Economics, Santa Clara University, and H. J. Louis Professor of Economics, Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University. We wish to thank Franco Modigliani for providing many thoughtful comments on a previous draft of this paper. Thaler would also like to thank the Behavioral Economics Program at the Sloan Foundation for financial support.
THE BEHAVIORAL LIFE-CYCLE HYPOTHESIS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 609–643, October 1988
How to Cite
Shefrin, H. M. and Thaler, R. H. (1988), THE BEHAVIORAL LIFE-CYCLE HYPOTHESIS. Economic Inquiry, 26: 609–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1988.tb01520.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!