*J. Wilson Newman Professor of Managerial Economics and Professor of Economics, Clem-son University, respectively. The authors wish to thank participants at the Center for Policy Studies–DuPont Seminar Series at Clemson for helpful comments. Research support was provided by the Center for Policy Studies and the Earhart Foundation.
A MODEL and SOME EVIDENCE CONCERNING THE INFLUENCE OF DISCRIMINATION ON WAGES
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 645–660, October 1988
How to Cite
Lindsay, C. M. and Maloney, M. T. (1988), A MODEL and SOME EVIDENCE CONCERNING THE INFLUENCE OF DISCRIMINATION ON WAGES. Economic Inquiry, 26: 645–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1988.tb01521.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!