*Associate Professor and Professor, Ohio State University. The authors wish to thank Dan Evans and Joe Denekamp for valuable research assistance. Gary Libecap, Tom Borcherding and two anonymous referees provided valuable advice.
FEDERAL TRANSFER PAYMENTS IN AMERICA: VETERANS‘ PENSIONS AND THE RISE OF SOCIAL SECURITY
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 687–702, October 1988
How to Cite
Baack, B. and Ray, E. J. (1988), FEDERAL TRANSFER PAYMENTS IN AMERICA: VETERANS‘ PENSIONS AND THE RISE OF SOCIAL SECURITY. Economic Inquiry, 26: 687–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1988.tb01523.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!