*Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California at Los Angeles. I would like to thank Mark Crain, Gertrud Fremling, Russell Roberts, an anonymous referee from this journal, and participants at the 1987 Western Economic Association meetings for their helpful comments and Jim Van Beek for his research assistance. This paper originally appeared as Hoover Institution working paper #E-86-60/10. Any remaining errors are mine.
ATTENDANCE RATES, POLITICAL SHIRKING, AND THE EFFECT OF POST-ELECTIVE OFFICE EMPLOYMENT
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 133–150, January 1990
How to Cite
Lott, J. R. (1990), ATTENDANCE RATES, POLITICAL SHIRKING, AND THE EFFECT OF POST-ELECTIVE OFFICE EMPLOYMENT. Economic Inquiry, 28: 133–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1990.tb00807.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!