*Department of Economics, George Mason University, and Department of Political Science, University of North Carolina. The authors express their thanks to Thomas Borcherding, John Carter, Tyler Cowen, Arthur Denzau, Rodney Fort, William Keech, Brian Roberts, Thomas Romer, Gary Torrent, Thomas Willett, and several anonymous referees for helpful comments. Any errors or shortcomings that remain are our responsibility.
COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS, CONSTITUENT PREFERENCES, AND CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 24–43, January 1991
How to Cite
Grier, K. B. and Munger, M. C. (1991), COMMITTEE ASSIGNMENTS, CONSTITUENT PREFERENCES, AND CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS. Economic Inquiry, 29: 24–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1991.tb01250.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!