*Associate Professor, Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Colorado at Denver. I have received helpful comments from Rich Foster, Sue Keaveney, and two anonymous referees. Remaining errors are my own. I would also like to thank the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Colorado at Denver, for financial support.
COMPETITION AND THE CIGARETTE TV ADVERTISING BAN
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 119–133, January 1991
How to Cite
Eckard, E. W. (1991), COMPETITION AND THE CIGARETTE TV ADVERTISING BAN. Economic Inquiry, 29: 119–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1991.tb01258.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!