*The author is the Elmer B. Milliman Professor of Economics, University of Rochester. Reseamh assistance for this paper was provided by Marjorie Oi and Nathan Hatch. Financial support for readers and reseamh assistants was generously supplied by the Ear-hart Foundation and partially on a grant from the Upjohn Institute. I wish to thank Stanley L. Engerman for his comments on an earlier draft. Responsibility for any error remain with the author.
ON WORKING: PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE WESTERN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, JULY 11, 1992
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 1–28, January 1993
How to Cite
OI, W. Y. (1993), ON WORKING: PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE WESTERN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, JULY 11, 1992. Economic Inquiry, 31: 1–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.1993.tb00862.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!